Tuesday, November 15, 2005

so now what?

At 4:20 this morning, I finished my undergraduate degree.
Of course that isn't the end, I still have publishing to do, and I want to work so much more on my research. It has become so personal, I can't let it go till I feel I've done something worthwhile with it. but despite all that, the last submission really did go in this morning, and there is no longer anything I can do about any of it.
I hate feeling so out of control.
So now what?

I probably should go sleep (I've been awake for 51 hours straight), but the adrenaline in my veins is keeping me fidgeting, and I know if I stop too suddenly now, the downer will leave me depressed. Ah well, this is the perfect excuse to surf some of those blogs I read, but never have the time to comment to, and get some real interactions going. Also, I have so much reading to do before I touch my research again. Perhaps that's the way to go.
Sorry if this post doesn't make much sense. My brain is fried.


Orikinla Osinachi. said...


Well, as you said, you still have more to do. So, I wish you all the best.

God bless.

Proudly African,
Orikinla Osinachi.

choirgirl said...

Thank you Orikinla Osinachi. Always good to make the aquaintance of other Africans.