Tuesday, November 09, 2004

exams are nearly over!

This is aweful, it has been so long since I last posted anything! not that I haven't been working, Still, at least they are finally over (well, the written ones at least. Still have my repetoire exam on Thursday). Doesn't mean the work stops, though. One of my lecturers lost an essay and an assignment I handed in over seven weeks ago, and as I don't seen to have kept a backup copy, I many have to rewrite them. I also have a final composition and essay assignment for digital music technology due for next Monday, and a performance at a student composition recital on saturday (I can't believe I am playing percussion). Then the following saturday, I am playing piano for a charity event, and the monday following that I'm off to Stellenbosch. And to top it all off, I need to hand in my research proposal in January. At least its mostly fun work. Any way, Today's exam was Music history, and I have a whole collection of incomplete and rather patchy notes for that, so I'll post them over the next few days. Right now, I'm going to take a well-earned break, and surf the web. Will post anything interesting I find!

No comments: