Friday, September 23, 2005

Cock and Bernstein/Melting Pots & Rainbow Nations. Table of Contents

Cock and Bernstein/Melting Pots & Rainbow Nations. Table of Contents Another fabulous piece of writing in digital form. This is so useful, and so current, and I'm thrilled that it's available so easily.

Update: 24 September 2005, 9:45 am.
I can't quite believe it. The whole book is available online. And it is fabulous. I sat up most of the night reading large portions of it, because it is impossible to put down. Well-written, exciting and valuable. I think I should go and ask the authors (one of whom works at Wits) why she was prepared to have it distributed freely this way, for my blogging paper. But in the mean time, this fits so well into my choir music paper, that I can't wait to get reading again.

No comments: