Thursday, June 09, 2005

burnout

I'm supposed to be recovering from exams. Really, isn't that what everyone does in the post mid-year insanity? A day, or a week would do it. Instead, after two weeks of absolute insanity, writing and studying till midnight, up again at 6am, and hours locked in the university library, I'm sitting in front of my computer, in the university library (where else) trying to pull together a draft of my research paper before tomorrow. And so what do I do? blog, surf, and read horoscopes. of all things! I have never been so absolutely incompetent, procrastinating, and incapable of thinking straight, ever! Please, if you know the trick to getting down to work in as exhausted a state as I, at present, am, please let me know. Ok, rant over. Back to the word-processor.

No comments: